Tuesday 19 May 2015

Task 5/6: Designing the Suite and Pre-Production Planning

Designing the Suite


This task is my plan to make the moving Playdoh NICKTOONS.

First of all I need to think where I am going to put each letters of NICKTOONS into different where they move to meet each other in the middle and form NICKTOONS that will reveal the TV shows to my target audience.

I did all that on my storyboard below



My first box shows what colour Playdoh I will use for my moving Playdoh NICKTOONS which will then split into two groups of moving Playdoh. Orange for NICK and Blue for TOONS. These Playdoh will appear from different places which they move to meet each other in the middle to for the NICKTOONS on a piece of yellow.


Pre-Production Planning

For the Nicktoons ident film making, the location will take place at Robert Clack



Shooting Schedule
Day
Scene
Location
Equipment
Costumes
Props
Cast +Crew
Monday








Tuesday





Wednesday


Letter N.I.C.K. doing each letter individually on the same day


Letter T.O.O.




The last couple of letters: N.S.
Robert Clack School: Media classroom




This will be shot in the classroom as usual.

Classroom
Camera

Tripod

Play-doh: used orange and blue to make the letters of NickToons.

Piece of paper.
None
Ruler: for the letter ‘I’ to use as a bridge to get where it’s supposed to go.
Babajide and Theodore.


Production Budget

Item
Cost
Camera
Tripod
Playdoh
Paper
£575.00
£17.00
£30.00
£10.00


Total Production Budget:
£622

No comments:

Post a Comment